Sign in to follow this  

Is progressing as a Solo Ryan viable? How to?

Question

Current gear (album): https://imgur.com/a/ju5K02e

I'm not 100% sure where to go from here. What pets and skills do people typically use for optimal damage with Ryan? I'd love to make him insanely strong, but since I don't speak the native language of this server it's awkward to find groups to farm resources with so I almost always try to solo. With a lot of stuff untranslated still, it's also decently hard to get a firm grasp of what I need to do and even where I need to go sometimes to get things done.

I'm currently able to clear the 1-2 Gorgos floor above Kaze'aze in ToD alone, if that helps. Past that, I kinda get decimated. Last run got me one Concentrated Crystal of Magic towards a Kaamos set piece.

Edited by WolfHero

3 answers to this question

3 horas atrás, WolfHero disse:

Engrenagem atual (álbum): https://imgur.com/a/ju5K02e

Não tenho 100% de certeza para onde ir daqui. Quais animais de estimação e habilidades as pessoas costumam usar para causar danos ideais com Ryan? Eu adoraria fazê-lo incrivelmente forte, mas como não falo o idioma nativo deste servidor, é estranho encontrar grupos para cultivar recursos, então quase sempre tento solo. Com muitas coisas ainda não traduzidas, também é decentemente difícil entender firmemente o que preciso fazer e até onde preciso ir às vezes para fazer as coisas.

Atualmente, sou capaz de limpar o piso 1-2 de Gorgos acima do Kaze'aze no ToD sozinho, se isso ajudar. Depois disso, eu meio que sou dizimada. A última corrida me deu uma essência mágica (?) Em direção a uma peça de kaamos (?).

i usually use tytanica force, but ryan didn’t have high damage and no supreme skill to apply this, the way is to wait for a rebalance for Ryan to improve like Rey, elesis, lass.

• Like 1

yes, the next means of progress would be in the prophecy mission of lvl 85+ in archimidia, there it is possible to drop dust from the goddess to build the Freyja equipment in the forge tab etc, i hope i have helped, sorry for the writing i am using google translator.

Like DemonAsta said, next thing to get stronger you should farm the Goddess Dust (it drops from Archaemidia's dungeons on Hero Mode, but specially from The Prophecy)to create Freyja's Equipment set. Oh, you also would be looking for Harkyon's Earrings (can be forged with Land of Judgement Heroic Dungeon's drops).

Once your Ryan is that jacked, you would be trying to improve by forging the Ancestral Magi Equipment set, and Ancestral Magi Accessories (the essence drops from Lvl90 The Prophecy). This is the most powerful set in the game. In the meanwhile, farming this set will reward you the strongest TITLE of the game, the Fake Prophecy one.