Sign in to follow this  
Crussio

Problem With Rooms and Smooth play with another players

Crussio    0

Good evening:

Since this morning im having a problem with the game play.

When i try to join a Room the game stops like forever (but it does not freezes, just stops like it is loading?)
Then finally when im in the room, a message comes up, "Failed to Link to relay server"

When im playing alone theres no issue in the rooms, but if i join with someone else, 2 things can happend

1º If im room leader i can see the mobs with no issue and get into portals, and play and stuff.

2º If im not room leader i cant see any mob, i cant see any portals at all,  but i cant hit the mob.

When the other player gets into the portal (that i cant see btw) the game kicks me out of the room. 

Already tried with another pc, even i tried with another friend,. and he's having the same issue im having.

So, i thought could be some problems with antivirus firewall etc, already give the permissions and turn off.

Then i uninstalled the game, installed again, nothing the same.

Yesterday i had no issue with this it just started today.

PD: if this is not where the post's supposed to be, please change it, and i do apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much.

errorGc1.jpg

errorGc2.jpg

gcerrr3.JPG

Yil    74

It's stabilized now. Are you still having issues?