Sign in to follow this  
Thayne

[Resolvida] [Em Atendimento] Issue launching the game.

Question

Thayne    0

Gonna try and describe this the best i can, So me and my girlfriend are trying to get back on, we both patch, i load into the game on (10586.589) just fine, have no fps issues in-game, works fine for me. (I have tried most if not all of the dll's in the list checking fps for each one) Her GC however, Doesn't launch unless shes on system default or 15063. Any other DLL and her game simply doesn't open, and main.exe closes in under half a second without any show that it ever started, launcher closes. The problem with the two dll's she can launch is that the game fps is so low its unplayable, though we used to both run the game full frames no issue before. I've been searching through all the troubleshooting and launcher fix forums i can find, and so far none of the fixes I've managed to come across have worked, Her firewall anti virus have GChistory whitelisted, (We ultimately shut them off for the time being trying to get the game to load) We've reinstalled, borrowed files from my folders, and gone through all of the file permissions, file replacement downloads, reboots, using a vpn, checked windows defender history for anything on GC. And nothing has improved the fps of the 2 Dll's or allowed any of the other dll's to work. We know the game is capable of launching, so we dont believe theres any issue with the normal game files, my assumption is something is wrong with accessing the Dll's such as 10586.589 which are proving for my side atleast, to allow gameplay without issues with fps.

6 answers to this question

Sgathaich    3

Good day, Thayne!

I would like to ask if your Girlfriend's Windows do windows update very often? Most of the time, the fps issue is caused by a slightly outdated windows update.

Please try updating her windows to it's latest update, I won't guarantee that it'll fix, but it will help.

You can also try downloading this link, in case updating the windows + restarting won't fix the problem 

https://mega.nz/#F!wYhTTQaa!h7kaQZmZD0iuPfEnKewntA

Disable your/her anti virus and the windows defender, then extract it in the GC Folder, then after, restarting the PC and relaunching the game after restart.

Thank you for submitting and I hope some of the things above will fix the said problem!

Sgathaich

• Like 1

ItzScarlz    3
Posted (edited)

Absolutely, it was our pleasure. And again, So terribly sorry for the inconvenience!
It just seems there is no real fix to this problem, but there's a way to make it look better until we've delivered our brand new Custom Client. So just hang in there! And thank you so much for understanding. Please enjoy the game and the rest of your day/evening~ :) If you have any other questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to let us know!

Edited by ItzScarlz
  • Love 1

Thayne    0

Windows is 100% up to date, we'll try this file you linked, and get back to you

Okay, tried extracting that file inside the folder, rebooted and and attempted launch, same issues as before, no changes

Thayne    0
Posted (edited)

Side note, it seems shes been talking with bree, they may have found the problem for the fps being Windows10 version 1903.. any idea of fixes for that?

Edited by Thayne

ItzScarlz    3

Hello there, Thayne. How are you today?
So The thing is There is no known fix at the moment for that windows. If it is possible can you change windows version? That is the only option we've come with so far. Mostly 10586 fixes any fps issues or any of it's family. Thank you ~

Thayne    0

Sounds about right, so we're stuck waiting for an update to fix 1903, no way to revert her windows at the moment unfortunately, guess it'll just be a waiting game for the time being. Thank you guys for the replies.