Ir para conteúdo

Kieru

Support page unresponsive to Sending Authentication email

Posts Recomendados

Kieru    0

(Using bold letters because the text is very thin on my screen, and hard to see)

I'm creating this post here because I don't see the location for support related topics.

Recently I've purchased $61.62 USD worth of in-game cash. (1 order of 7,500 / 1 order of 3,200 / and 2 orders of 2,400) however, I have not yet received the cash immediately as I do when I purchase the lowest tier of donation available. (400 Cash)

I've tried creating an account on the http://support.historygames.net page, yet it does not allow me to log in to create a support ticket to help me get this issue investigated. I've tried and tried to get my email verified, yet have never received said verification email.

If there is any way I can receive a manual verification email from a GM or Support team member, or even partake in a 1:1 investigation with a Support team member on this issue, it would be much appreciated.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites
Kieru    0

@JowII'm well. The issue seems to have resolved itself, I've received my cash after a nights rest of 8 hours. I just was a bit worried for a moment because the merchant email that the higher tiers of purchase changes and are different than the lowest 2 tiers.

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post
Jow    56

If the mode of payment was the ticket, it may take longer than normal to be received. I'm glad you solved your problem until the next ^-^

Compartilhar este post

Link para o post